In-Flight Supplies Responsible Person
This mandatory course is to provide persons supervising those working for known suppliers who have access to in-flight supplies with the knowledge and skills needed to provide effective security supervision in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- Aviation security - threat and mitigation
- Response to security incidents
- Prohibited articles
- Screening methods
- Screening by visual check
- Screening by hand search
- Screening by x-ray
- Using explosive trace detection equipment
- Transportation requirements
- Challenging unauthorised persons
- Protection of in-flight supplies
- Aviation security - supervision
- Supervisory skills
- Quality control
Availability and booking
On-line booking for our training courses is only available to contracted customers.
If you are a contracted customer, please log in to your account and place your bookings from your account page.
If you would like to find out more details about our training courses and contracts, please contact us