IATA Aviation Security Awareness Course
The underlying fundamental of this 5 day course is to understand the regulations, concepts and recommended practices that exist in the conduct of aviation security across the industry. It will also provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge for maintaining high security standards.
- Threats to aviation, regulating aviation security
- Role of international organizations
- Managing Access Control - people & vehicles
- Passenger, baggage, cargo, mail and catering security
- Airport and in-flight security measures - response to threats
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Understand your role in the overall aviation protective network
- Identify possible aviation targets as part of a security risk assessment
- Implement and enforce aviation security in your work areas
- Gain knowledge of the importance of human factors in achieving security
- Gain knowledge that will be a real benefit to you and to prospective employers
Availability and booking
On-line booking for our training courses is only available to contracted customers.
If you are a contracted customer, please log in to your account and place your bookings from your account page.
If you would like to find out more details about our training courses and contracts, please contact us