Cargo Operative Screening (COS) Recurrent - Equivalent to old level E (inc. Visual Inspection, Hand Search, X-ray and ETD)
- The Threat to Aviation
- Aviation Security - Organisation & Legislation
- Protecting Air Cargo - Warehouse*
- Protecting Air Cargo - Drivers*
- Protecting and Searching Aircraft*
- Reacting To and Reporting of Suspicious Circumstances & Security Incidents
- Security Controls for Air Cargo
- Warehouse Acceptance and Dispatch of Air Cargo
- Prohibited Articles
- Methods of Concealment
- Overview of Screening Methods & Selection of the Most Appropriate Method
- Visual Inspection*
- Hand Search*
- Explosive Detection Systems (EDS)*
- Explosive Trace Detection (ETD)*
- Remote Explosive Scent Tracing (REST)*
- Free Running Explosive Detection Dogs (FREDD)*
- Metal Detection Equipment (MDE)*
*This training should only be delivered where it is relevant to the trainee's duties / equipment used.
Availability and booking
On-line booking for our training courses is only available to contracted customers.
If you are a contracted customer, please log in to your account and place your bookings from your account page.
If you would like to find out more details about our training courses and contracts, please contact us